Treat the symptoms or the cause?
Your health is very important and of course you know that, especially when you get sick. When you are healthy you have a thousand wishes, but when you are sick you only have one, to become healthy again. When you become sick, when you get the flu for example, you seek advice from a doctor and he will prescribe medicine to treat your symptoms. Do you ever think what is really causing you to become sick in the first place? What is the root cause?
Read to the end of this article as we will go over a few known facts about how to stay healthy, that the big companies will never put any money into advertising, yes that is the reality we live in, if it doesn’t make the companies recurring payments, then why bother. ?
6 things to look at that create a perfect environment for deceases are:
1. Lack of oxygen
2. Week immune system
3. Weak physical condition
4. Bad diet
6. Negativity, keep reading….
Our society today is run by money making organizations, especially the in the health industry. If you stop for a second and imagine that you are the owner of a large pharmaceutical company and your scientist come to you and say:
We have come up with a cure for this particular decease and it will cost us $1 dollar to make it and we could sell it for $20 dollars retail and we have also come up with this medicine which will treat all the symptoms, it will cost us $2 to make and we can sell it for $40 retail, the beauty of this medicine is that it will keep the symptoms down for a lifetime as long as the patient keeps getting his prescription each month.
You are running a company with 100 employees and if you decide to start curing people, you get one payment of $20 dollars, while on the other hand if you produce the medicine that keeps the symptoms down, you can resell the same patient a $40 subscription package for life, what are you going to do?
From a business perspective you would produce the recurring payment plan instead of the cure. You might be saying to yourself right now, no I would cure people and that is a beautiful thought, but that is not the reality we live in. We have the cure to all deceases known to man, but yet most people don’t know about these cures or prevention’s.
Let’s look at 6 things that cause you to have the perfect body for attracting deceases in the first place.
1. If your body is acidic, meaning that your PH levels are lower than the average of 7.4, then you have created a perfect environment for all kinds of deceases in your body. Then you have created the perfect greenhouse for deceases to thrive in your body. Keep your body alkaline!
2. If your immune system is week you have a hard time to kill bacteria and viruses that you come in contact with daily. This is why some people do not get sick while 80% of the people at work get sick. Their immune system is strong enough to kill of the infection, virus or bacteria, which they will be exposed to as well.
3. If you body has no energy, from the lack of physical activity, then you will be much more likely to have a hard time with the flu or any other illnesses as well. The better physical shape you are in, the less likely you are to get sick.
4. What you eat is what you are. “the herbs are for the healing of the nations.” – Revelation 22:2
Are you eating foods that add oxygen to your blood? Are you eating herbs that help oxygenate your body?
5. Inflammation is considered the cause to most of all deceases known to man, by two men that have been able to cure all deceases. Those two men are Dr. Sebi (Alfredo Bowman) and Hippocrates. They both treated all illnesses by attacking the root of the problem, inflammation! “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
Dr. Sebi was sued by the NYC Supreme Court for claiming “We cure everything” including AIDS, and he won the case, thus proving that he did cure at least 13 patients with AIDS and several other patients with cancer as well. Because of the society we live in we cannot say that he cured anyone, yet he did. The FDA has not accepted this to be true and maybe very understandable, because they do not get paid to confirm cures, only what treats symptoms, that’s were the money is.
6. Negativity. Negative mindset and stress can create a favorable environment for cancer and other deceases.
Here are few things you can do to improve your health right now today, to increase you oxygen and stay healthy:
When you are in perfect health, your cells are rich in oxygen. With optimum oxygen levels you will have more energy, more brain power and lower stress levels. Low oxygen levels weakens the immune system. In 1931 Dr. Otto Warburg wrote this: “The cause of cancer is no longer a mystery, we know it occurs whenever any cell is denied 60% of its oxygen requirements.”
1. Talk walks outside everyday and get fresh oxygen into your lungs and if possible stay away from carbon monoxide and fluoride, because they limit the amount of oxygen your body takes in and sends to your bloodstream. Remember to open windows in your house or at work, on a regular basis throughout the day, to get fresh oxygen into the building. Trees and plants outside you home help to soak in the CO2 in the air and release oxygen. Add a few plants into your environment, at home and at work, they help with oxygen and with lowering the carbon dioxide.
2. Use aroma diffuser and mix essential oils into the water. Applying essential oils to your skin will help your body by protecting it from oxidative stress, protecting cells from damage from free radicals.
3. Aerobic exercise. Move you body but don’t over do it. Make sure you are in an aerobic state while exercising. Walking or bouncing on a trampoline are very good daily practices to boost your immune system and increase your capacity to use the oxygen you breath. If you are going to run for example, I suggest you pay very close attention to your heart rate, so you don’t go into an anaerobic state while running. Check out my blog post “Run For it” how to get into a very good physical shape and increase your oxygen in your body, slowly but surely. http://hunihunfjord.com/run-for-it/
If you are elderly or overweight, take it extra slowly to start and get a professional opinion on your intentions about starting to exercise.
4. Water. Drink water but keep in mind what kind of water you are drinking. If you are buying bottled water, make sure you are drinking alkaline water. If the water bottle does not have any information about the PH levels written on the bottle, I can assure you it is acidic. DO NOT DRINK ACIDIC WATER, if you can help it. Keep in mind that most bottled water in the world is acidic, but there are a few very nice brands out there with PH levels above 7.0 which is great. If you are drinking tap water, use filters if you need to and if possible test your water with PH strips to make sure you are drinking alkaline water. My tap water is for example at 8.4 PH. Keep you body alkaline and when you have an alkaline state or above 7.4 PH in your body, cravings for sugar and tobacco will decrease.
5. Decrease your consumption of acidifying substances like sugar, processed foods, alcohol, sodas, dairy, coffee, sweets, and microwaved foods and increase the amount of plant based food you eat. For example, alcohol will induce a oxidative process in the body to metabolize and remove it which lowers your oxygen levels.
6. Meditation and conscious breathing. I could write a whole article about meditation and I probably will soon, but for now, just make sure you meditate regularly and breath consciously. Slow breathing with your diaphragm, or about 12-15 times per minute is a very good pace and breath through your nose for better oxygenation. If you are interested to know a quick way to boost your immune system, check out the Wim Hof breathing methods. I highly recommend it and I have been using the method every day for 4 years now. Here is an example when Wim Hof met Lewis Howes to demonstrate the breathing method.
In the Wim Hof method, we are exposed to cold water as well (cold showers or ice baths) and it has incredible immune system benefits as well.
6. Decrease the amount of salt you use, to protect your kidneys.
7. Use baking soda to increase your oxygen levels. It has been used for decades now to bring up your PH levels. Use ¼ teaspoon baking soda and half a glass of alkaline water and drink it once or twice a day.
8. Drink food grade hydrogen peroxide. I have been drinking it for 5 years now. When I started to read about it, I was amazed I had never heard anything about it, until I saw that this is something that cannot be patented. We cannot make any money from telling you how you can increase your health by using this very cheap product, so we will not let anyone know about it. I am not going to reveal how you use it here, because this has to be done perfectly to have great benefits to the immune system and also to increase the oxygen in your bloodstream. If you want to know more you can check out this link or google it on your own. Make sure you read as much as you can about it before considering using it. http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/Hydrogen-Peroxide.php (I am not affiliated, but this is where I bought mine).
9. Stay grounded as much a possible.
10. Laughter increases oxygen levels on cellular level and well as on a organ level.
11. Intermittent fasting. I do intermittent fasting on a regular basis. An example of intermittent fasting is to eat one meal that day, for example just eat breakfast and then again the day after. Amazing things happen in the body after 10-12 hours of not consuming food. I wrote a whole chapter about intermittent fasting in my book “Top 1% Parents Raise Top 1% Children” because of the incredible benefits that come from it, for your body and for your brain.
It reduces inflammation and oxidative stress in the body. The greatest thing fasting does is probably that it shifts your energy metabolism so your body starts using your fat to create energy, and when the body uses your fat it create ketone bodies in your liver. Think about it, how many obese people, who fast regularly, have you seen? When we eat the body stores the energy in the liver in the form of glycogen. That is the storage we always tap into first, but about 10-12 hours later you deplete the glycogen storage in your liver if you have not had any food during that period to produce more glycogen. When people eat throughout the day they usually never deplete the glycogen supply. (from my book)
12. Feed your mind every single day, with positive and constructive materials. A beautiful mind can do wonders for your health. Align yourself with positive people and live a positive life. You cannot surround yourself with negative people and expect to live a positive life.
This list is not complete by far, because there are so many ways in which we can live a healthier better life. Look up the difference between oxygen rich foods and antioxidant rich foods for example, do you own research. For the last 5 years of my life, I have been able to get rid of any viruses within 24 hours, knock on wood, but it is not because I am doing one thing, but the multiple things I do to improve my health and life.
Start slowly and add one new thing to your life today and then take out something that you know is not good for you. Stay on course until you are ready to make the next move and so on. If you are going to eat an elephant you have to do it one bite at a time.
Have an amazing day today, as always.
With light and love, Huni. ❤❤
#Health #HuniHunfjord #FamilyFirst #Food #Cancer #Prevention #StayHealthy #EatRight #Exercise #Viruses #AIDS #Cure #Symptoms #Intermittent #Fasting #Hydrogen #Peroxide #Oxygen #Inflammation #Aerobic #Walk #Plants #Acidic #Alkaline #Medicine #Cure #WhereDidThatComeFrom